Tuesday 3 July 2012

Shield High: Jessica's Story releases 0.331. Pudding Earl flounders for excuse.

This was GOING to be 0.34. But at the last minute I decided "Man, it doesn't deserve it." So I changed it. Anyway, this is bringing a feature I never actually intended to include, but then changed my mind for this update. It's bringing....DESCRIPTIONS! You can now hit examine on about 50% of the girls, and find out WHAT THE FUCK THEY LOOK LIKE. I'd originally planned to get art, so that wouldn't be needed. Then I planned to leave it to your imagination, so it wasn't necessary. Then I decided "This is going to be problematic. I'll just add descriptions." So here they are, descriptions. Also I did some bug fixing so losing to Stacy should function a bit better.

Download is here, if you really think it's worth it: http://www.mediafire.com/?3jhs346t4m279e6
Please note: Descriptions are haaaaard. That's why only half are done. Also I started studying last week, which consumed lots of free time. And I had to travel. For once Starcraft isn't the main cause for my poor performance lately. But next week it will start getting better.

Why will it start getting better? Cause 0.3X has been the update of polishing, a dull thing which I hate doing. But I think I've polished enough. So next week will be 0.motherfucking4. Okay I lie. It's just 0.4. Point is the plot will be resuming, all four of them. And romance subplots will be picking up. And just lesbians in general will be happening. This actually heralds a new section of Shield High. Thus far plots have been a bit variable based on what happened before, but not entirely. 0.4X is going to be a long process, because this changes. Who your Mistress is, if you even have one, will change the plot dramatically, and will result in more off-shoot plots springing up. It will probably all collide back into the same general direction, or there will be overlap, as I tend to make big promises I can't keep, but there's really no other way to do this, so I thought I'd let you all know.

Hope you all enjoy it, come chill on my IRC, I'm lonely. And Heartless, Manoany. I saw you on my channel. DON'T DENY IT!

Pudding Earl

3 comments:

  1. Thx for great game, but i found few broken events. For example if you submit to Karen and Samantha and then win a fight against Melanie game wont register that and will force you to fight with her every time you go to schoolyard center. Another example is losing to Stacy which wont trigger any slavery events. There are also few minor things like girls playing with your bra during lesson when description states you are naked etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback, I'll fix that stuff up by 0.4. If there's any other glitches you spot let me know, as I want to cover as much as I can this week.

      Delete
  2. Hi, i found few more things you may want to check out:

    -if you are a slave you can ignore orders. Maybe add punishment for not obeying or disable ability to leave location untill you fulfill order

    -previous "bug" leads to orders piling up and you can execute them all at one go or just keep ignoring them infinitely

    -found scenario where Stacy as mistress works but she will give you only one order and then keep ignoring you so i guess it's also bugged

    -last one not really a bug but rather inconsistency - there is an event when librarian warns you about Stacy's plans. After that if you go to library and if it's your first time there it will trigger "introduction" scene.

    I hope that helps and sorry for my rusty english.

    ReplyDelete