Tuesday 26 June 2012

Playtests? What are those? 0.33 releases.

Yeah so, it turns out I'm kind of burnt out on writing content. BUT I DID IT ANYWAY SO FUCK YOU! Also turns out studying, making a game, and trying to play Starcraft don't mesh too well together. Something about all of my time being taken up. Oh, and play in roleplaying games. That one also takes up time. Like that dick who I run VtM for. But ranting aside, Shield High 0.33 is now being released as originally intended, and the next week will be an ERO FREE UPDATE. Mostly so I can do some writing without having to think of new ways for girls to fuck. That shit is HARD.

Anyway, here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?wngo1odi4856xyw

And a quick reminder I have an IRC channel at #PuddingGames on Rizon. Once I get over the initial adjustment of starting up study, and dealing with womenfolk and their indecisive ways I'll be finally looking into branching out Shield High, so stay tuned for that, and come visit in the IRC to get some actual, y'know, insight, into what the hell I'm doing.

Hope you guys enjoy, and I look forward to chatting with you maybe.

Pudding Earl

1 comment:

  1. THAT GUY YOU RUN VTM FOR SOUNDS REALLY COOL

    I BET I'D ENJOY HANGING OUT WITH HIM

    ReplyDelete