Tuesday 24 July 2012

I WORKED IT OUT! Shield High updates...again.

The ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything. I finally worked it out. The question is of course "How do we know Pudding Earl loves us?" The answer was supposed to be 42. I think they missed a dot somewhere though. As the REAL answer is .42. Or 0.42. Or Shield High: Jessica's Story 0.42. But what does 0.42 tell us? It tells us that Pudding Earl, is willing to forgo his sleep to solve a few complaints made by a single dedicated fan. And so here I present to you all, the new, 0.42, with the glitches fixed, as best as I can tell. I didn't have time to run more than one test, so something might still be broken. But I hope not. So, here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/?h5kdfuoevfb3h7q

Enjoy!

Pudding Earl

P.S. This is my 42nd post. Fancy that.

3 comments:

  1. Your single dedicated fan is here again and he is not complaining but rather paving your road to greatness.

    In this release Brandi is suffering from amnesia and will apologize for a whole week so you can go on a date 5 times.

    One more thing - can i use stuff bought in the gym or is it not implemented yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either I have just blantly missed stuff, or there's a bug in the very beginning of the game; after registering when talking to Sasha (or Kaylee?) and choosing the "wander" option I can't seem to figure out what to do in order to be able to trigger the next class and get challenged by Karen.

    If this isn't a bug, then it's at least not told what you need to do in order to progress. "Training" option works fine.

    I was also wondering if the items in the gym have any function yet?

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Stahs, thank you for your continued dedication to my project. And thanks for pointing that out to me. That was probably a programming oversight on my part as Brandi asking you out on a date is a surprisingly complex trigger despite it being a simple concept.

    Mr Simo, thank you for your feedback, the wander option is not broken, just severely under-developed. If you go out to the oval and say hi to Angel the plot progresses. In future updates most girls will have the option to be talked to and prompt the next event. I've just got to do some plot-fuckery to make it work out.

    And to both of you I say the items have a whole one function at present: With the right item you can get a special scene when punishing Karen a certain way. I forget which way and what item. All the other items break Karen punishments (since they're supposed to have other alternate methods). This will apply to all slaves you own, when they get an update.

    Thanks for your feedback guys! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete