Friday 13 July 2012

Shield High: Where I'm at. Also some other news.

Okay so in case you all didn't notice, somehow, 0.3X was BAD. I was just all over the place, didn't add much good content, and spent a few weeks just fluffing about. I'm sorry for that, and so I'm making this post to let you all know a bit about how Shield High is coming. I just finished writing up the intro to some more romance, and I really only have one thing going on in my mind.

"God I missed working on actual content." So what does that mean? It means my break worked, I missed writing more of the plot. So expect the next few weeks to be some high quality stuff. Or a lot of it. Or both. Lots of content is a bit unlikely, but it might happen, I am enjoying it enough. And my studies are in a slow period. I suppose what I'm just saying is, I'm not burnt out, I'm still going, and everything is looking pretty good now. I'll also try and update slaves a bit so they actually do stuff. That'll be a slow process though.

OTHER NEWS! I may have said a while ago that I moved, and my net was better. And that I intended to use that to stream. I don't remember. Point is this week I'm going to start getting that worked out and attempt to run a stream of some sort. I'm not expecting a lot of people to watch, but still, it's there. So if you're curious as to what I'm like when I'm just chilling, keep posted for that. I might also do some work on the streams, I dunno. When I'm streaming I'll take votes from time to time.

MORE NEWS? Just doing Shield High is a bit boring. As such, starting next week I will be working on a few small RPG systems. I don't expect you to use them, it's more just me wanting to release something. If you DO use them, send me an e-mail so I can feel like I've accomplished something. I've also got a second Shield High-related project planned, which I'm trying to build the motivation to do.

As always, come chill with me in my IRC, it's always good to meet fans. And Imouto1, that name is both mildly disturbing and rather adorable. Thanks for the visit. You should come back and hang out.

Pudding Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment