Tuesday 17 July 2012

Shield High 0.41. Skype stops me from making a witty title.

I'm currently in a skype call about to play SC2, so my ability to be witty, or even well focused is kind of lacking. So instead I'll keep this brief. Shield High hits 0.41, barely misses goals. I was planning to start off the week 6 plot. But I didn't. That's now officially slated for next week. This week I let you all fuck Kaylee and take Brandi to the movies. YOU'RE WELCOME, PEOPLE WHO LIKE BRANDI OR KAYLEE. WHICH SHOULD BE EVERYONE. CAUSE THEY'RE AWESOME.

Link is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?g0ugidvwo2gilzg

Blame Starayo for my odd typing. He ruins all the things. As those of you who IRC with me will know. Those who don't, don't know who Starayo is. He's a faggot. If you were wondering. And yes, I'm just writing this section so I can call him a faggot in public on my blog. Because it's funny.

ANYWAY. Next week is start of all the week 6 plots. All four of them. PREPARE TO BE IMPRESSED AT MY PLOT TWISTING WAYS. This is what happens when I skype.


Pudding Earl. 

2 comments:

  1. I DUNNO THAT STARAYO GUY SEEMS PRETTY COOL, I'D BUY HIM A BEER

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never write blog posts whilst Skyping with me nyro~n

    ReplyDelete