Tuesday 9 September 2014

The Situation

I just finished the pathing map. I hate coding forever why did I ever think this was a good idea oh my god.

Okay, got that out of my system. Should have pathing working in the next couple of days. Making this map took longer than expected. Not that it was hard. It was just so tedious I couldn't do more than two or three rooms most days. I ended up finishing it while watching the GSL. Which if you don't watch, you should. Because it's amazing.

Anyway, another point of news, I am possibly going to be splitting this blog into two blogs at some point because a friend of mine wants to put out some of his work under the Pudding Games banner (there's actually a lot of people who fall under it they're just all too lazy to make games). Since it's not an adult game I'd be turning this blog into the normal not 18+ blog and making one that is for Shield High and other such games when they happen. This would also let me put out any other stuff I come up with (mostly tabletop roleplay stuff I guess) without immediately associating it with Shield High. Just so you all know. It's not likely to happen any time soon.

Anyway, release sometime next week probs.

Pudding Earl

1 comment: