Saturday 6 September 2014

Hypocrisy ahoy!

So I just read that post I made about not giving updates and how I should do that more often. Then I realized I hadn't done that more often since saying I should. So here's an update. Haven't been working that much since the last update, depression coupled with not being entirely certain what to do on the enslaved stuff lead to me just stalling out. Then I went to my mother's for a few days so no work there, but I'm now back at it. I'm currently working on pathing, which is taking a long time because soft coding it all in wasn't working, so I'm hard coding it much to my dismay. Should be less time intensive it's just really, really boring. Once that's done I plan to put every character from the original game in, and then add a bunch more. The goal will be to fill the game with all the characters I could need for the future, get them all walking around the school and just make the school feel busy. Then I'll be back to writing out some enslaved events, primarily the ones that will revolve around not being allowed in places, or random events based on people you run into, since both work off of pathing. Beyond that I'm not sure what I'll be doing.

But yeah, that's where things are at. Really sorry for being so sporadic.

Pudding Earl

1 comment:

  1. I think school sponsored events which slaves are used in might be a good idea and allow 1 Reason to have slaves 2 Add more life to the school which allows slavery 3 Gives a common event which the story can come back to (Example You are a slave to karen and later adriane) but the events in the school can make you win your freedom and add content. Leave the weekend open to the player to choose what to do like train or hangout.

    ReplyDelete