Tuesday 30 September 2014

Shield High to release tomorrow.

I've been making characters and stuff, ready to give Shield High a small population boost in preparation for the new events and stuff, just been out all day and in no mind set for working tonight, so I'm going to just put it off from what would be my usual release schedule (ha ha very funny usual release schedule) and put out the update tomorrow.

In other news having spent a week looking at Shield High uniforms on new girls I've basically been falling in love with my game all over again, so morale should be at the highest it's been in a long time. New girls are really pretty. At least, in my opinion. Going to be trying to do some writing too while I'm at it.

So, enjoy tomorrow, I suppose.

Pudding Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment