Monday 22 September 2014

Information regarding update.

There will be an update this week. In an ideal world that update would be tomorrow, as I've got all the code for pathing in place and I just need to set up everyone's paths and test it. Which is why I say in an ideal world because if there is unexpected bugs it may delay me a bit. Not sure how much of a delay it may produce though.

If I end up having a couple days delay, say, if it's not out by Thursday night, I will simply give up on this week and move the intended update date to the week after and then add more NPCs once I've finished the bug fixing.

As for why I haven't released sooner, long story short, net was capped for half a week. No internet does terrible, terrible things to one's morale when it comes to working on games. So yeah, I got almost nothing done that week sorry.

Pudding Earl

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear that there is a ray of hope regarding this week.
    And yeah i know how it is if your internet is not working, really sucks nowadays if that happens...

    ReplyDelete