Sunday 23 February 2014

Something resembling a hiatus.

Hey guys, so, a few weeks ago I broke up with my girlfriend (for those keeping track that was the one who inspired the whole game) and as such I've been working a bit haphazardly lately. Well, we just cut contact today. I was hoping she'd sort herself out and we'd get back together and everything would be dandy, but we haven't. We aren't. So, I'm going to be realistic here, and just straight up tell you I'm going to be out of action for a while. Could be a week. Could be months. I don't know. When I'm ready to resume work I'll let you know. I'm lying, I'm just going to start releasing again. If you have any questions, or just wanna talk or something, I'm still gonna be paying attention to the blog, I just won't be doing much work.

I'm really sorry to let you all down like this.

Pudding Earl

2 comments:

  1. Take your time, these things take a while and don't heal over night. I only hope the best for you. Love sucks some times.
    I advise you take a lot of good sleeps and some hot showers(cold if you prefer I suppose). Also find a way to vent your emotions somehow.
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hardly a letdown - I'm sure every one (or at least a vast majority) of your fans totally understand, and anyone who doesn't simply doesn't know what you're going through.

    Like Cat said, take your time. Wish I could offer some sort of advice, but honestly, time's the only thing I *know* works. "Heals all wounds" and all that... anything else kinda depends on the person.

    Anyhow. I'm pulling for you, as I'm sure the rest of your fans are. You'll get through it eventually :)

    ReplyDelete