Tuesday 11 February 2014

More delays!

Okay so I spent like, all week trying to get this new feature to work. And it refused to work. Finally tonight I think I've got a system that won't completely destroy the game, but I haven't tested it yet. So I'm going to take another day or two to fully implement it and make sure it works, and then I'll be making a release.

Luckily that isn't the only reason for it, the other being that my internet is playing up. Specifically my browsers. I don't know what the exact problem is but a large, random assortment of websites aren't loading on most browsers. I'm currently writing this on Internet Explorer. It's almost as bad as it sounds. So yeah, couple days delay.

However while I'm posting this I have a question for you all, if I were to start a second blog focusing on putting up some daily writing or something, not related to Shield High, would anyone be interested in looking at it? If I did something similar, but related to Shield High, with a subscription fee for it would anyone pay for it? Just wondering because as much as I love Shield High, it's not making me any money and circumstances are such that making money is actually a concern for me now.

Sorry for the delays!

Pudding Earl.

1 comment:

  1. Like I said to the girl making BrothelS.Im, I'd pay if I had money. Unfortunately, I'm kinda with you; I don't have any money to spare myself. However, I'm sure that there'd be at least one or two people that would be interested, but don't take my word for it. Maybe the better word is 'hope' and not 'sure.'

    ReplyDelete