Tuesday 4 February 2014

Update on lack of update.

So, I've been a bit side-tracked by various personal matters this week, and I just haven't had a chance to work on Shield High as much as I'd like. I've gotten a bit done, primarily I've added in a log button, so you can go back over all the previous entries of importance. Which is to say, everything but the bog standard room entry text. It also will skip combat, but I plan to make a journal to allow you to re-read combat entries at a later date in case you really liked one. That will increase in value when I include saves, and it'll probably also be set up to save sex scenes for you.

Anyway, the goal for next week is to add the Andriana plot. All of it. Half way through combat dialogue, and I'm going to try and grind the rest out in the next couple days, then it'll be a breeze to implement. Also going to look at some other things on the list that As102 gave me in the next couple weeks. Can't guarantee everything will be fixed next week, but I'll do my best.

After Andriana will be another period of preparing a bunch of features, and thus some small updates to test things while I make a proper enslaved system.

Anyway, sorry for no release this week.

Pudding Earl

4 comments:

  1. Wow I have got to start keeping up on this game again! You've done a hell of a lot since the last time I checked it out, it's damn good to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, also, just read through your donation page... for the $5 category, what sort of fetishes are you unwilling to include? Tends to very from creator to creator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amputation and scat are the first things that come to mind. Most anything else *should* be okay, provided it stays within the bounds of reality. That having been said, if you're uncertain send me an e-mail and ask. Unfortunately I do not know every fetish in existence, and thus am not able to create a perfect list of things I'm opposed to.

      Delete
    2. Good to know! The way things are going lately it'll likely be a good while before I can afford to spare anything, but when I can I definitely will :)

      Delete