Tuesday 4 June 2013

Pudding Earl gets distracted. Forgets he didn't release.

So yeah. I though I made a release last week. Turns out I didn't. So...uh...that happened. That was a thing. It really shouldn't have been a thing. But it was. Luckily it's not a thing this week. No sir. I remembered to do a last minute piece of writing about Sasha and Monica. I sadly haven't fleshed them out yet, but I was pretty happy with old Sasha, and I have a rough idea of how to change her for the future. I've been a bit behind on my writing. Getting into the mind-set of working is hard when you're not using the same set up from before. I'll get the hang of it soon.

On the programming front however, I'm almost ready to start prototyping the combat. Which is the plan, making a combat engine for you guys to test and give feedback on. I'll also be testing an idea I had for a simplified dialogue options with that, to see if you all thing it's adequate.

Sasha short: http://www.mediafire.com/view/5t2jz80kzkqg5k1/Sasha_Short.docx

I'm thinking of making that her name. Sasha Short. Anyone like that? Hate it? Have a better idea? I'll get back to you next week on it.

Also, more musings will be coming soon. Sorry for delays and shit.

Pudding Earl.

P.S. FUCK YEAH 100 POSTS.

2 comments:

  1. We should celebrate with wild lesbian orgy or we can just sit quietly in your irc channel as we always do. Sadly we can't do that since you no longer use it so lesbian orgy it is. I think 20 pages will do, but you can go for 100 if you want :)

    Oh almost forgot it was nice read and i hope i can bother you for another 100 posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. stahs~

      Well, if you wanna sit quietly in a channel with me you're always welcome to come use that there raidcall that Artypoo made for me.

      And we'll see about that lesbian orgy, I might get really bored one day :P

      Delete