Tuesday 18 June 2013

Day Delay. Vote for yo waifu. Or something.

I'm feeling pretty out of it today. I had a schizo break down the other day, and while I'm still entirely myself, I am a bit...vulnerable and sensitive, I suppose. And then today I just had to deal with a bunch of woman problems. Basically, fucking is not a thing I want to give a lot of thought to today.

So no update until tomorrow. I also have NO IDEA who to write about. Might do Melanie. If you really wanna see someone get some story time, comment letting me know.

3 comments:

  1. Joyce & Jen rise to power. Can lesbians be waifu? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah yeah yeah I'm writing the bloody Joyce thing. It's gonna take time. I NEED A SHORT DAMNIT.

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't mind reading more about Melanie and how she turned into the meek girl you meet in game, or Angel and one of her many fights that she has had and perhaps lost, or even a deeper look into the character and evil sadism that is Adriana lol. Those are just my top three at the moment. But it's whatever floats your boat. See you next update!

    ReplyDelete