Tuesday 25 April 2017

Sharing some changed plans

So I realize I'm not 100% sure that I've announced the benchmarks I'm setting for version numbering. I've thought about it a lot, but I don't know I've ever made a post about it. So, let's go over what I was going to use for the numbering for the next bit of content, and then I'll announce how I'm changing these plans a bit, and then there'll be a musing or something in a day or two. Whenever I have an interesting thought.

So, the old system was as follows:
0.68 - The beginning of the new engine, almost every update builds up a new piece of functionality, however roughly that might be.
0.69 - Polishing a few of the core functions that are broken, and rebuilding my content bank to cover everything from the old RAGS version.
0.7 - All the old content finished, the progress of new content and a slow fill out of the character roster.

So what's changing? Not much, but still it might be worth mentioning. Basically, all the old Mistresses content from back in the day is being put off until the game is more polished. Well, more complete. At the current rate of content, the Mistresses would be inaccessible without me lowering the requirements anyway, and I'd much rather put off the end game content until the core of the game is more fleshed out. So basically, the core plot ends on Elizabeth now, who is being added in this month, along with that delicious delicious blackmail content that I'm sure many of you have been wanting.

In fact, that blackmail stuff is getting a HUGE rework, and it'll be a way more present theme throughout the game.

Pudding Earl.

No comments:

Post a Comment