Saturday 28 April 2012

Pudding Earl breaks ancient covenant. Elder gods unleashed on world. Shield High updates early.

The skies turn dark. Six children cry in unison. A wolf speaks with the voice of a man. Blood runs through the gutters. Glitches are fixed.

Wait, what was that last one? Glitches fixed? Okay, now I know this is bullshit. BUT IT ISN'T! You have sent me various e-mails, pointing out all my many failings, and I have listened. I combed through the game and hunted down as many bugs as I could. I've played through it a few times myself, trying to spot things I've missed. I'm fairly certain I've found them all now. So naturally, expect a whole bunch of new bugs in the parts of the game I forgot existed.

As well as bug fixing, and early releasing, this whole update was focused on dialogue with Kaylee and Sasha. I considered adding a new NPC as well, but I decided that would ruin the whole "Kaylee and Sasha" edition I had going. So instead you get an early release. Partly because I feel bad making you wait for the bug fixes. This means the next release won't be on schedule either, but should be coming out a day or two after, and will be containing MAXIMUM ERO.

Yes, next week is fling week, the week in which I make a whole bunch of random NPCs to flirt with, and occasionally have a fling with. Enjoy.

Anyway, here's the download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7e6duic393b72gu

And a quick thank you to all you fine folks who e-mailed me telling me about broken shit, and how much you love the game. It makes my day to be woken up by your e-mails. That wasn't sarcasm, even though it probably could've been taken as such.

Hope you all enjoy the update!

Pudding Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment