Saturday 21 April 2012

0.21 Status Update

Like 0.11, 0.21 is going to be a fairly small update. As I get close towards the next big step, I tend to cram in more work, and more ideas, trying to get it all together as quickly as possible. What this usually means is the next week I'm mentally burnt out for ideas, and so all I can really think to do is add a bit of minor content. So that's what this week is going to be. The night after the Andriana fight with Angel, if you asked for her help, and probably some expanded Joyce dialogue, to make her relevant to the new fight as well. 0.22 is planned to contain more serious features, and will be a step forward once again. My apologies for the short content drought. On the flip-side, the Angel content is some of my best works, if I do say so myself.

Hope you've all enjoyed the game, and thanks to those of you who have given me the encouragement and help that I need.

Pudding Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment