Tuesday 21 March 2017

Update on time.

Yup, 0.685 just went live on Patreon, despite all that travel and jetlag. As promised, there's basically no new content, just some back-end changes, some balance tweaks to combat and general bug fixing. Most things people have complained about have been patched to one degree or another. Sadly the interact button refuses to behave.

Later this week there'll be an 0.685b release, as there's a few bugs I just didn't have time to look at, but which are vitally important to fixing before I go public. When I do go public all the romance options should be working, and the few display bugs will be "fixed". Then it's on to 0.686, which will be a huge leap forward for the main plot, as I begin my strides towards 0.7, and getting the game back in line with it's former self in terms of content.

That's all for today.

Pudding Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment