Thursday 2 March 2017

I need some opinions from you guys.

So! As most people know, I'm also writing a series of books. The fifth one comes out in a few days. Today I got the cover art for the 5th book from my artist, who has decided to offer me a single free piece of art as a thanks for commissioning so much stuff from him. Unfortunately, I have no real ideas what to get. Or rather, I have too many ideas and I need to narrow them down. So, I'll quickly present my options, and then get to the point.

Options:
1. Get the next book cover. It's boring, but functional.

2. Get a big ol' poster-like image for the book series to go on my new facebook page I'm making for it. Something that can show off all the characters and possibly be used in promotional material or something.

3. Get a nice picture of Jessica (hopefully layered) to use as my core image on the character screen and when you're walking around. If possible, get one that can lose clothes as she does.

4. Get something purely for myself because fuck foresight.

So, here's the question really. Do you think a single image for Shield High could improve it that much? Would an image to demonstrate the art I'd get for it if the Patreon got there improve your enjoyment? Would it make you consider donating money if you're not already?

That's all I'm wondering for the moment. Feedback obviously appreciated.

Pudding Earl

EDIT: With some new limits I've been given on the art, I'm crossing off options 1 and 2. The character art for Jessica would be limited to a single image, either naked or clothed. I'm not sure if it's worth getting now, it might be better to simply wait for a bit more money and get a proper image done up.

Keeping this up regardless for feedback on the idea of an unchanging new picture of Jessica. That having been said, I'll likely go for a picture for myself, and spend some Patreon money on a proper Jessica commission later. Y'know, while it's not enough to actually pay for anything important. Like bills, or food.

4 comments:

  1. Option 3 I suppose. Maybe something you can use as a title screen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm honestly not sure what I'd want to put on a title screen. I can't think of a single thing that's significant enough to Shield High to warrant it.

      Delete
  2. Well then, fuck foresight :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have indeed decided that. Artist seemed excited by prospect. I *might* share art here. Who knows, showing lesbians from my book might actually get some people interested.

      Delete