Saturday 18 March 2017

Home soon. Update largely on time.

So, I'm currently sitting in San Fran airport, with a little over an hour until boarding time. I figured now would be a good time to update everyone on THE PLAN regarding this month's release. Schedule is same as always, Patreon on the 21st, public on the 7th. Work-wise I'm largely done, I've just got to test all the storylines and make sure the new system of running events runs smoothly. I anticipate approximately three hiccups per story, but once it's done it's done and this will make managing multiple storylines easier. With a little tweaking in the future, you should be able to be mid-drama with one girl, when you start shit with another, and they should resolve okay. Will they acknowledge each other? Absolutely not(yet), but they'll both actually resolve, which should be good. So far I've had to be veeeery careful not to allow plots to overwrite each other, which is why a lot of the limitations you might not have noticed existing exist.

I feel as if there was something else coming this update. I added slave stuff for Samantha cause it needed to happen, but that's about all I can think of. Oh, I added event and class guidance, which also laid the groundwork for future pathing for characters. All in all it's been a productive update of 90% back end stuff with some front end stuff there to make it noticeable. So a boring update for you, but one that will shape the game a lot going forward.

That's it for today, next post will be Patreon release.

Pudding Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment