Monday 4 August 2014

Maybe a delay

I hit a bug. Instead of fixing it I completely changed how I'm approaching the immediate situation. It's not a huge re-work but it means pulling up everything I've done so far to make it fit. I'm probably going to only release with three events that existed in the old game and a bit of placeholder text to simply test that the system works and check people like the general direction I'm starting it off on.

Point is, I may take a day or two longer than I'd like to get it all together. Just so you all know. Sorry about this, I wanna get this as right as I can.

Pudding Earl

3 comments:

  1. Well, any news are better than none at all, and we'll see what new you have invented.
    Meanwhile, as I'm a bit curious about its mechanics, is it possible for you to share a password to the rags version of the game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, I just refuse to do it publicly because paranoia/I want to keep a bit of a control on how much the internals get shown off everywhere, so if you send me an e-mail (address on the right) I'd be happy to send you the password.

      I had someone who wanted to do an expansion of the game for personal use ask for it, but they couldn't edit the game because of how rags handles the trial period (can't edit games with more than 4 rooms) as such I'm not certain if you'll be able to go through it properly.

      Delete
  2. looking forward to the next update

    ReplyDelete