Wednesday 28 May 2014

Shield High JS 0.623 releases. Saves the day.

So what's new in this update? Not content, that's for sure! But I did make a fairly tentative and ramshackle save system which is put into the game. At present you can only have one save. Really, that's all you need at this stage. It's mostly just meant for making testing easier. Down the line I will have to re-do parts of it to play nice with future content. And also add to the whole, making multiple saves thing. Right now it saves to your Shield High folder, is called "Save File" and contains a whole bunch of magical numbers and words. Feel free to fuck with them. Tell me what happens. I'm curious as to how broken you can make it. Or don't, y'know, if you like games not breaking.

Download is here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jkwd872j269uubi/Shield_High_JS_0.623.zip

This week I promise, after taking a day or two off to recover from save file shenaningans I will make Angel play nice with the whole Andriana plot, and then include the post-fight fuckings. There will be no losing plot just yet though, as much like losing to Karen, that whole bit needs to be re-done to fit in line with the new, more ambitious direction of Shield High. Following that I'll be putting out the Stacy fight, and then slowing down to do some slavery programming I think. This plan is really tentative for the time being. Sorry things are taking so long.

Pudding Earl

1 comment:

  1. The Save system seems to work without any problems so far, for me at least.
    Awwwww come on, no losing plot in the near future?
    But all joking aside the next update sounds pretty good. And well good things just need their time.

    ReplyDelete