Wednesday 4 June 2014

No release just yet. Also a vote.

So like, I aimed to do a release this week. And then as I was touching it up tonight, I realized it was still a bit bastardized. Which is to say I realized that the whole, claiming Ginger and Naomi thing wasn't an option. So I need to fix that up. That means making a couple new systems to make as much of a generalized tool for the trades and offers on combat to allow for the more free-form game I'm aiming to end up with. So I'm just going to not make a release this week until I've got the Andriana stuff all prettied up.

In the meantime, I'd like to ask all of you guys what you think I should be doing. Obviously I'm putting work into getting the main story caught up and stuff. But I though maybe that shouldn't be my immediate priority. So, I'm asking my dear fans what they want. More story progress to get to the new content asap? Making the being a slave systems work? Try and add interesting things to do with slaves? Make all the weekend options work? Make all the NPCs do things? (moving not included because I tried to create pathing and that didn't work out) Re-fix the combat system? Add the experience system? Improve AI? There's like, so many things I could do right now and I have no idea. So like, opinions please.

If I only get a couple votes (which I expect is the case) I'll just continue re-contenting because that's just the easiest thing to do right now.

Pudding Earl

10 comments:

  1. Content. and more content. And something interesting to do with/or have done to you for slaves. I'm thinking something along the lines of public humiliation. being put in stocks in one of the class rooms, out of the way of teachers. Forced to wear dog/cat ears and tail during class, naked or not. or maybe add random "weapons" to the combat. Riding crop, paddle, vibrator, etc. Something to raise the Lust level, but not really do any damage. and finally, how about expanding Regina's training options? working with her to train slaves, or be trained by her, or turn tables and train her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone will prefer something different, but if it were me I'd do more with content related to being a slave. I say this both as someone who leans towards sub content as a preference, and because, as I may have mentioned previously, I really like the whole high stakes atmosphere of battles, where it's not just 'game over' if you lose, but rather your mission gets derailed and you end up captured and stuff. I love it.

    One important thing I think it's important to remember, is that something that sounds simple enough in concept, may be quite difficult to implement in programming. I say this as someone who has scarcely programmed outside of HTML/CSS (which is not really programming anyway). Take the requests with an ol' grain of salt, and do what you can.

    Congrats on the content so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd vote for the being a slave systems myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the 2 guys and partially what the first guy said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im with Pixelated Nonsense on that one. I mean sure it would be nice if the story caught up to the old version sooner, but without any real consequences trough losing right now it feels a little empty/hollow.
    And well since you asked what we want: personally i would like it if there are more situations like the Stacy enslavement, just in reverse so that you actually have to be on guard even against the ones you allready enslaved. I might be a little paranoid here but i think Karen could pull a stunt like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I encountered a bug when I beat Adriana the first time the game just quit woking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does it flicker back and forth a whole bunch and then crash? Cause if so that's a bug that I'm fully aware of that's caused by there not being content to follow-up the fight. It's fixed as a natural course of development and I like keeping it in since it serves as a nice way of ensuring no one wastes an hour of their life playing on beyond the content barrier as far as fights go.

      Delete
    2. Yeah that was it, I thought something was wrong but if that's the end of content I'll just wait for the next update

      Delete
  7. I agree with Robert Elder. More images of the main character and her sidekicks, especially humiliations. the images you have now are pretty awesome, so you could try things like bunny ears and other humiliations. it'd be pretty hot. Same goes for being enslaved and events while you're enslaved. A lust system would also be awesome based off of the other moves you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to see more work expanded on when you get turned into a slave. At least some kind of backbone so you can walk around as a slave instead of just going on like nothing happened.

    ReplyDelete