Tuesday 5 March 2013

Update on the update

Okay so, after a week of just not doing anything because loldepression, I finally got back on track, and thought you all deserved to know what's going down.

Basically: I'm writing the Jillian/Angel date that's meant to go off after the Bailey fight. It's going to take a while. A couple days at least. It's big. For reference, the Jillian date that takes place at the same time came out to be 16 entries. I'm expecting to do a lot more than that on this date. So yeah, just hang on, it is coming. I'll release it when I'm ready.

Sorry for the wait,

Pudding Earl

3 comments:

  1. No problem bud, it's always worth the wait, take it easy :). Not sure about the that reference though as I think that's a scene that doesn't come up as Bailey's battle loops. Jill mentions the battle and the date next day after each day.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That glitch is also fixed in the update. So you get delicious Jasmine fights too.

      Delete
    2. BONUS!, a TWOfer, or threefer even :)

      Delete