Tuesday 26 March 2013

I now hate RAGS. Just thought everyone should know.

So I've been studying C# for the past three months, getting ready to make a new Shield High engine and all that good stuff. I've also done some practice programs to get into the swing of things and test out what I've learnt. This has proven problematic for Shield High RAGS development. Mainly because 1. It means I have a much better understanding of how I should do things. And 2. I'm used to all these nifty C# features that Shield High can't do. It's maddening.

I just thought everyone should know how much I hate RAGS now. Also like, spoilers that I'm planning to build a new engine. In case you hadn't heard.

My new skills also have been making me more ambitious, so I'm going wayyyy overboard with the Tellulah fight. Dear god do I hope I know enough C# to transition soon.

Final note: Don't expect a big update next week as I'm wrestling with monstrous code, so I'll probably do some quick and easy blackmail content to tide over the week.

Pudding Earl.

P.S. Sorry for ranting. Unless you want more rants. Do you want more rants?

5 comments:

  1. All your rants are belong to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell i might learn C# just so i can stalk you... that and i wanted to sound creepy and stalker like.

    Anyways i've been thinking of learning C# so if you want your 1# fan/ 1# stalker to help you out, give me a call.

    LOK would be the best place to contact me on. Also you need more foxes in your game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FUCK FOXES.

      Also I'm not entirely sure how someone who's started learning a few months after me could be much help in the C# department, but if I think of something I'll let you know.

      Delete
    2. It may be true that based on syntax and API i'm behind you, i have the 1) prior knowledge with java & 2) i have a library of web books should help some.

      also 3) i'm have a big EGO :P

      Delete