Saturday 29 September 2012

Some personal information

My dear fans, I have some unfortunate news. I've been kicked out of home, essentially. I'm still at home as I write it, however a dear friend of mine is driving over to pick me up as I type, and within an hour I will be away from this place to never return. The reason I tell you this is because it might affect the quality of the content for the next few weeks, as I try and get myself stable. It's unlikely to cause seriously major hiccups, as I have a place to stay for the next week, and I know what I can do beyond that, but all the same, I think it warrants a mention. Also it will have an effect on X-Com, for all like, 10 of you who read it.

So, sorry in advance if the content isn't up to par, now you know why.

Pudding Earl.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

    always look on the bright side of life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes with that issue settling itself quickly and your life moving on. As for the game-it's a hobby for you, if RL is gonna put it on hold or slow it down, oh well. When you can return it to the amount of time you wish to spend with it I know you will.
    Besides, you're the Pudding Earl, what do us measly peasants get to say about it anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete