Saturday 1 September 2012

Earl's Musings: Forever Ero. Forevero.

It's been a long time since I've had some musings. Mostly because I haven't done any other games developing recently. But with the way Shield High's been going lately I've got some stuff to throw out there. I feel like I've been writing ero scenes forever. The last time the majority of the content wasn't ero was during the Elizabeth fight update. And before that I honestly can't remember. Which is mostly my fault I suppose. I should've just written this content ages ago and split up the work that had to be done. The other part of the problem is that even after I write up all this ero, I've got to do three plots worth of ero. And enslaved plots don't have much in the way of non-ero content.

So basically what I'm saying is I'll be stucking writing ero until about 0.47, or there abouts. Luckily, after all this I'll be doing an ero-light plot. My apologies to those of you who don't want more plot, but it's necessary. For both my sanity, and for the plot to have an appropriate level of drama when it reaches it's conclusion.

That's pretty much all I have to say. But I don't know how to really bring this to a good conclusion. So uh...I suppose I just wanted to vent. And write about myself again for once. Unrelated note: I should go and update the guide. I'll go do that now.

Pudding Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment