Tuesday 18 September 2012

Shield High 0.444: The procrastinated update

So, you might be wondering, why does this update have such little content? Why isn't the Karen plot actually programmed? I mean, sure, we have the content, but why doesn't it FUNCTION? Well, my good friends, as said in the title, I procrastinated! Writing lesbians is hard work, and I just really, really, didn't want to do it. So of course, I procrastinated my heart out. But as they all say, 'procrastination makes perfect.' Or something. Whatever, here's the update:

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?fhc4ycixbef49h1

And seriously, sorry for the shit amount of quality. Next week will be the fix up of Karen and a bit more Iris work.

Enjoy

Pudding Earl

1 comment:

  1. The scenes are nice. ;)
    Seem to be some problems with when they're triggered, but you seem to be aware of this.
    So I'll keep my mouth shut and wait patiently (not) for the next update.

    ReplyDelete