Tuesday 21 February 2017

Patreon released on time. Pudding Earl forgets he has a blog.

Yes, I got Patreon release out on time. Some might even say it was early, as I had most glitches fixed within 30 minutes of beginning work, and the next problem only took about 20 minutes to solve. It turns out the method that removes the text option to ask for help looks for the character's name, and I was listing them as "Mistress." This caused many more problems than you might expect.

But either way, it was out a few hours earlier than usual and then I just...forgot to post here. Until now. So here I am, informing everyone that release was on time as always. Public release is now going to be locked in to the date I've had planned since the get go, and thus will be coming out on the 7th, the same day as my next book.

Anyway, that's it for the moment, musings resume next week as I already have a topic in mind for once.

Pudding Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment