Sunday 1 January 2017

A quick note regarding old paid content

So I just got done playing the old version of Shield High to remember how some things played out. Also I wanted to experience the canon romance again. And in doing so I ended up running across the Biker. I didn't talk to her, but she reminded me that she's a thing, and so I was wondering how I'd fit her into the new, more detailed Shield High. I worked it out pretty quickly, but unfortunately she has to tie into currently unrevealed elements of the game, so I can't add her until I have played all my cards in the plot. But, she was something someone paid me to add to the game, so I figured I should make a proper statement on the old paid content and their place in the new game.

All old content will be added at some point.

There, that's the statement. Unless I've forgotten about it, it's going in. If people would be so kind as to remind me what was paid for I'd appreciate it, since I only remember Iris(coming in 0.683), the Biker, and the Angel-Melanie romance combo that came out so awkwardly.(I promise a much smoother inclusion this time) So yeah, all reminders appreciated.

And as a small bonus thought, it's quite amusing when you're writing an old scene that had no sex in it, and somehow end up adding more sex. I don't think that's a feeling you'll find in any other profession.

Pudding Earl

P.S. Public release tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment