Friday 7 October 2016

More Shield High news and a little more of that book stuff.

Hey everyone!

This month I have some much better news for you regarding Shield High. Which is I'm at the point of adding content for the first week. The combat works, but it needs some balance tweaking. I'm not going to bother with that just yet, but instead release it for everyone to try it out and give feedback. I'll probably make some huge changes with every update after that to get everyone's opinion on what works best, and then work from there.

So, how long until it's ready? I'd guess two weeks. That's a guess though, I provide no guarantees that it'll be ready then. And it'll be missing a few key features. Mostly saving and logs. Maybe not logs, I might find time to sort them out. But almost certainly saving. I need to spend some time really thinking that one over, and when it's just a week of content, it's not worth sorting out. And I kinda need to make some sizeable changes to check if saving will work out. I have some vague ideas for how saving will work, but they're just that, ideas. Also vague.

Anyway, on to that bit of book stuff I mentioned. Book 2 is coming out tomorrow, it's been published and is being reviewed right now. But in the meantime, Book 1 is free for the next 5 days. Once again, you can find it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LQ5W5G4

Look, look how free it is. Grab a copy, read it, leave me a glowing review so I might actually make some money off this thing. It's not going to stop me from working on Shield High, so don't worry about that.

I'll comment with the link to Book 2, just in case people want it.

More to come.

Pudding Earl

1 comment:

  1. BOOK 2 LINK AS MENTIONED: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B01M0PZ2WP

    ReplyDelete