Saturday 17 January 2015

INFORMATION AND STUFF YO

Wow, I haven't posted in like two months. I'm seriously kind of sorry about that. Not super sorry but a bit. Anyway, long story short, with Christmas and all things got busy, and I had no idea how to solve the problems I'm encountering, so I keep putting off looking at them however I am going to *try* to get back to it. I'm sure once I get the two things I want to get working, y'know, working, that I will be in a position to pick up the pace and be back on top of things.

Release...eventually? I'm gonna try and have it by the end of the month no promises though.

Pudding Earl

11 comments:

  1. So, how are things coming along?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I uh...I had some stuff come up and forgot I said I was going to work on this. i am now looking at the program and developing theories on what could be wrong with it.

      Delete
    2. Thats a bummer... Fingers crossed that all goes well. Normally i would ask how long you think it will take, but i pressume around 2 weeks at best?

      Delete
    3. Actually...I fixed the issues tonight. The problems were really stupid. So, couple days to write up some pretty events and put them in. Most people won't notice the changes but still.

      Delete
    4. ! Now that sounds awesome, dare i ask if there will be another random event among these? Really loved the first one, events like that really bring the gameplay to live. Played through the old Rags version again recently and am so looking forward to more content in the new style.

      Delete
    5. Currently there's forbidden rooms, which you can get caught going into if someone is there, in which case you'll be punished. It's super niche and a little glitchy on feedback, so I don't think people will find it often, but it's there. Once there's more content in general, it'll probably come up more.

      Delete
    6. Must be as didn't hit any heh. If you want some bug testing, if you post the triggers of how these happen, can aim for them to see how they work. IIRC the forbiddin rooms only pop up if you're and someone else is inside or something..

      Delete
  2. Hope he didn't die a horrible bloody death...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like he has lost interest in making this game... >.< That, or just motivation for it, which is really depressing.

    ReplyDelete