Saturday 15 November 2014

More information on coming update.

So for a little while I thought forbidden rooms were impossible because I hadn't yet implemented a number of features for it. I have now concluded that is wrong. So, forbidden rooms are being assigned, you can go into one and be caught for it. And uh...then nothing else works from there. So yeah, that needs to be fixed. Once I've got that working, I'm gonna make a minor tweak to pathing, basically force everyone to actually go to classes when you do, so if you didn't trigger an event NPCs don't just sit there doing nothing.

I think with those two changes, it should be enough to release, and I'll then move on to other things for a while. Sorry this takes so long all.

Pudding Earl

6 comments:

  1. Cool. Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see things are progressing, and forbidden rooms are cool. Adds another layer to the game and some variety to the usual characters. Liked that one-off in the old version when you were caught with that 'package' you were meant to drop off.
    And welcome to the joys of programming from scratch (and why folks try and avoid it) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how is everything progressing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, just wanted to wish you a happy holidays, hope things aren't too crazy for you.
    Have a good one!!
    Cheers, T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and happy new year everybody hope to see something good soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know real life is hectic and all. However, we'd love to know if there is an update coming or not. The game is awesome and I really hope it continues.

    ReplyDelete