Tuesday 7 October 2014

Neeeeeews

I wanted to update tonight. Everything was looking dandy for it, I've added a random event, it activates in the fashion that I want it to. It just...doesn't change the text to match who's activating it. And the text isn't wrapping. And I'm not entirely sure why. I'm not in a state to sort it out tonight, I'm thinking about elaborate memory-erasing stories right now. It's really distracting. So...hopefully I'll solve the issues tomorrow and there'll be a release then. If I don't, I'm just gonna move on to working out forbidden rooms and do them both in one go. I actually really like that idea, let's me reset my schedule and also complete all the enslaved content stuff I wanted to do in one go. Without any actual content.

We'll see tomorrow.

Pudding Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment