Wednesday 18 September 2013

I never asked for this

...but you guys did. So I made it. Shield High should now function on all resolutions. It'll also be full screen. It can be un-full-screened by pressing spacebar. But it doesn't like that. Really, it's only a thing to make alt-tabbing less of an issue. Also to make sure you don't get caught with naked girls on your computer that you can't quickly escape from. The escape key will also close the game. Once I add something that feels like actual content I'll make a release. Sorry for the delays, this had me stumped for a little bit, and then it was painful. Also I lost my cable for my second monitor right as Dreamhack started. Dreamhack was really good by the way. You should all go watch the replay of the stream. INnoVation vs MMA was amazing.

That is all.

Pudding Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment