Friday 10 May 2013

Shield High work resumes.

Ha! Gotcha! You were expecting me to announce I was actually making the game again weren't ya? Well, tough, I'm not. So, what AM I doing? Well, I'm writing. I realized "Hey, I don't have to wait until I've learnt to code to write all this shit." Yes. It took me that long. Shut up. So now I'm re-working...everything. Right now I'm giving Karen depth. Then I'm re-writing her. Entirely. She'll keep the same general traits, she'll just get more features. She'll be a person. A perverted, overly sexualized person. But still, a person.

But what good would it do for me to do this and wait until release to use it? Not very. Which is why I'm going to be releasing Shield High Stories. Every week I will give you a short story about the character I'm working on and her past. Or I will give you a short story about how Shield High got to be how it is. Probably not that one. That's another project. Which I should work on. Point is, more content is coming.

...And yes, it will always involve lesbians and fucking. In case you were worried I'd forgotten my roots. EDIT: Hehehe, roots.

Special thanks to /d/ for re-inspiring me to work.

Pudding Earl.

4 comments:

  1. great to hear but If you want money could you make it easier to donate please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turns out it was a lot easier to get a donate button than I thought. I feel really silly.

      Delete
    2. Here is some incentive to work hard hope to see something soon.

      Delete
  2. Just wondering did you get the money I sent you?

    ReplyDelete