Thursday 31 January 2013

Oh yeah. There's a tournament.

This is a thing I should have posted about sooner but didn't. Man I am Mr. Organisation. Anyway, point is Pudding Games is sponsoring a LoL tournament and if you happen to be able to magic a team up to be ready to play in the short time you can still sign up you should. If you can't, you should totally follow the tournament anyway because I'll be playing and demanding that the matches get put up on youtube.

Tournament info is here: http://highscore.com.au/index.php/league-of-legends/current-upcoming-events/challenger-circuit/

Check it out and sorry I completely forgot about it until now!

Pudding Earl

3 comments:

  1. I just found this game and I have to say.. wow, thank you for this! Granted, it doesn't have a huge amount of content but what is there is wonderfully written. I love the theme as well.. can never get enough of a male free girl's school. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. Odd choice of post to comment on though :P

      Delete
    2. He was so excited, but you really think there is little content Kronos282? If you dig there is a decent bit of content imo, finding the different battles and becoming enslaved or freeing yourself from said enslavement.

      Delete