Monday 10 December 2012

You want delays? Here release fuck you! 0.5 Released.

Yeah that's right. I overcame my Shield High-crippling emotional problems and made a release on time. It almost contains all the promised content too! I couldn't finish Kaylee unfortunately. I planned to do her today, but lack of sleep has prevented such things. Such is life. Instead you have a positively adorable Iris date, and the beginning of the Biker content, complete with two endings, one good and one bad.

Download is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?ja9vx1w3a41bri3

So what's next? First off is the main plot for if you're winning. Because winners have been neglected for TOO LONG. Then I have no clue. Some other stuff I guess. Whatever.

Enjoy

Pudding Earl

5 comments:

  1. Not sure if I'm either misunderstanding the announcement or doing something wrong, but it seems that the biker content is bugged.

    I talk to her, offer to make the delivery, Take the package, then head to Schoolyard A-B, Drop the package, and then wait for something to happen, but nothing does.

    I go back to the Biker, talk to her, and she just gives me the exact same assignment again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's functioning on a hiiiiighly basic level. The content exists if you DON'T do the mission however, and just go home with the package. It's game overs though, so save first. Reactions to the content will be added later.

      Delete
  2. I think the file was taken down by mediafire. Please reupload!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete