Saturday 15 December 2012

Okay fine, you can have delays!

So, I'm going on a holiday tomorrow. For Christmas I'm flying to America and enjoying my low ping on League of Legends. Also seeing some sights or something. I dunno. Low ping. That's why I'm going. Anyway, on to the important stuff. Since I'll be overseas staying with a friend, work on Shield High is going to be iffy at best. I'll try and get a release out this week, but I'm not 100% certain I'll manage it. And the week after is even less likely, since it'll be christmas. Week after that...depends on if you get christmas release. If you do, then no release, because new years and shit. If you don't, probably a release.

I really do hate to do this, but it's just not reasonable to put out the content I want to in the time I'll have. I might manage it, but I doubt it.

Apologies again,

Pudding Earl

4 comments:

  1. You play LoL!? You must add me! Or give me your name so i can add you and play with you man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same I would love to play with you man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, I wonder what I, the Pudding Earl, would be called on LoL. :P
    My name is PuddingEarl, because I am a master of originality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun this side of the pond. Hope my countrymen aren't too much of A-holes.

    ReplyDelete