Saturday 10 March 2012

Shield High 0.12 preview

So, 0.12 is shaping up very nicely. Not as nicely as 0.11 I'm sad to say, some personal issues arose this week which screwed with my ability to work, so I've been working much slower. But fret not, for 0.12 IS coming and it DOES have some changes. So, here's a quick summary of what 0.12 does:

-Adds Madison, whom you can buy various toys off. These toys will allow alternate endings to fight scenes, as well as more creative punishments for slaves, when slave punishment is implemented. (Which is scheduled by 0.14, don't worry everyone.)
-Adds time to the game. I know this doesn't SEEM a big deal, but I promise you it is. For instance, the period between fighting Karen the first time and the second time no longer has to be awkward, as you have methods to advance the plot. This also means future updates that make the game more sandbox-y will have a much easier base to build upon.

That's all that I've put in so far. However, release isn't for another three days, so work will begin on alternate plot paths, primarily what happens if you submit to Karen. Don't expect that line to be fully programmed in 0.12, but I promise there will be at least the beginning of a plot there.

Pudding Earl.

No comments:

Post a Comment