Tuesday 20 March 2012

Long overdue update

Greetings.

So, not even up to 0.12 and I can't keep my own fucking schedule it seems. However, I have SOMETHING of an excuse. My net got capped, and I couldn't upload worth a damn, nor could I really update my blog in anything resembling a reasonable manner. And so, a week later with not-capped-net, I'm posting up 0.12. It's got a bit more content than I intended to put in, but not as much as it'd have if I was releasing 0.13 this week. That's partly due to laziness, partly because it was still labelled 0.12 and I didn't want to do a lot of things meant for 0.13 just yet. Also I've been doing some work on a bunch of other projects, but until they're closer to completion they'll remain a secret.

0.12 can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/?9n63mywb8dmxogs or on the side, as always. Features include:

-A shop in the locker rooms
-A time feature, as well as a re-do of the opening sequence to work with this new time feature.
-A bit of story for if you submit to Karen at the beginning.
-A bit of story for if you lose to Karen in the second fight.

Now that I've read that list I actually realized half of that was meant for 0.13, and it actually is a surprisingly large update. Oh well, 0.13 next week I guarantee it. Features to be advised.

Pudding Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment