Tuesday 21 April 2020

Luxrior V0.0.01 released on Patreon

Alright, cards on the table, this is probably the last post I'm going to make here. If I do have a source other than Patreon for information about my new game, it's going to be a new blog that doesn't have a long history of Shield High all over it. But let's make it a happy one yeah?

Unfortunately the title kind of gives away what's going on. My new game, Luxrior, now has it's first release that I'm confident enough to say isn't just a combat demo. It's kinda still just a combat demo though, but it's got some lewd content (two whole scenes, wow) and enough gameplay there that I think it's more than JUST a concept demo.

There's lots more to come of course, so if you aren't following me on Patreon, or have it bookmarked or something, you probably should do that now, since things are finally moving, and I'm feeling real good about this new project.

You can check out the Patreon broadly here (so you can bookmark it or whatever):   https://www.patreon.com/PuddingGames

And the specific post about the release is here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/luxrior-v0-0-01-36231045

Thanks for all your support over the years regarding Shield High. I wouldn't have even considered this project, let alone gotten it vaguely off the ground without the continued support of those of you who still tell me you loved the game even after it was abandoned for so long. While it's not quite the same, I hope that Luxrior will be just as exciting to you all.

Pudding Earl.

No comments:

Post a Comment