Wednesday 21 December 2016

0.682 Patreon release

This is the typical short post to inform you all that the Patreon update is out on time again. It's just a spring cleaning so lots of interface updates and only one new scene. I'm taking one day off tomorrow as I've gotta run some errands and then watch Your Name again (It's so good oh my god). On Friday I'll begin work on the update the day after. It's going to be dubbed the "Making Trouble" update, as it's going to be starting the feature of starting plots about enslaving girls you want. This'll start with Melanie and Iris most likely, and then maybe get another one or two in there if I feel like it. Also expect some new dialogue stuff for Angel and Jillian.

Anyway, that's the news. Release coming in the new year.

Pudding Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment