Tuesday 21 January 2014

Shield High 0.613 Release. Mostly test/demo stuff.

I like being upfront when a release isn't content-driven, and this one isn't. It's got a little content but not a lot yet. The Samantha stuff is implemented in a basic sense, but that's it. It'll have some system ramifications as soon as I work out the NPC manager. But more importantly I've added movies to the weekends. No text on it yet, but all of the movies the game will contain are implemented. So basically, if you want to test that it'd be nice, but I'm not expecting a lot of interest in this update. The next couple updates are going to be largely like this, as I add in the ability to call people on the weekends and stuff. After that I'm going to make a dent in the NPC manager while I add in the week 2 content.

Download is here: https://www.mediafire.com/?7nlh592t94c590b

Anyway, next week is going to be weekend refinement and probably going to add in some Angel talking content.

Enjoy, and sorry for the wait!

Pudding Earl.

No comments:

Post a Comment