Wednesday 3 July 2013

Engine update.

Okay so, I'm really, REALLY sorry I haven't released an update. I've been meaning to, but I kept getting distracted by a myriad of things. I'm currently writing up some combat text for the test, which will probably be tweaked a little and then used in the game itself. I just wanted to show how text display works right now. Then I went out a lot because what's responsibility, am I right?

Anyway, writing should be done in a day or two and I'll integrate it into the game the next day. Expect an update this weekend. REALLY SORRY GUIZ.

Pudding Earl.

2 comments:

  1. Take your time and make something your happy with we can wait. But hope to see something soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeeeeaaaahhhhh, I said a few days. Then I remembered I had to do the word wrap, and I got side-tracked by other projects and social events. BUT NOW WORD WRAP WORKS, AND MOST OF THE DIALOGUE IS IN THE GAME. I just need to make the new stripping system a little better, so it registers when to use different dialogue etc. Shouldn't be too hard at all.

      Delete