Saturday 20 April 2013

Shield High hiatus. Pudding Earl is sorry.

Okay so, I can't do this right now. I keep trying to sum up the motivation to write Shield High, but it's no good. Basically, I'm undergoing a lot of personal issues right now, mostly relating to my love life. Okay I'm lying, it's just my love life problems. Which makes writing about happy lesbians in love really hard. It's not just Shield High that's suffering, I'm basically in total shutdown mode right now. Anyway, until I get this all sorted out I'm not going to be doing any more Shield High work. I think securing my mental health is a little more important than lesbian romances.

Sorry guys

Pudding Earl.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand the trouble a relationship can give you and i hope you get it all straightened out.
    Will be waiting for the you to come back and work on it no mater how long it takes.

    Regards
    Virtus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just fyi, deleting comments intended for me is silly since I get e-mails about them that tell me the whole thing anyway.

      Delete
    2. sorry didn't read over or auto correct it and spelt some words wrong so i thought i would delete the comment

      Delete
  3. Take your time to deal with RL issues. Then come back with fresh head and new ideas.
    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sucks to hear you going through with problems. Best of luck getting your life back in focus and hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've dealt with my share of being depressed over love issues, and the only thing I've found that helps is to identify something you enjoy, preferably with some fight to it. Then go do it with as much aggression as appropriate. My favorite for it is finding people to discuss politics and/or philosophy/theology with. Does a wonder for kicking me out of depression since I get too pissed at idiots to stay depressed. Dunno if this will help, but it is my two cents worth.
    Either way, best of luck dealing with your issue and I'll be waiting for when you feel up to giving us more awesome.

    ReplyDelete